Microsoft announced today their Black Friday deals for the Xbox One and Xbox 360, including multiple console bundles and discounts on over 150 games (with Xbox Live Gold members able to access the game discounts starting today)
From Thursday, November 26 through Monday, November 30 (U.S. exclusive), certain console bundles will be available starting at $299, a price Microsoft points out is “the lowest price ever for Xbox One”. You can also save $50 on any of a dozen Xbox One holiday bundles. Those bundles include:
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Xbox One Elite Bundle
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Xbox One FIFA 16 1TB Bundle
- Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console (Nearly sold out)
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle (Nearly sold out)
“The above deals apply to both online and in-store purchases in the U.S. – even on Cyber Monday – so you can save throughout the entire holiday weekend at a variety of retail locations that carry Xbox One”, says Xbox’s Major Nelson.
In addition to discounted console bundles, over 150 games will be discounted 40% – 60%, with Xbox Live Gold members given early access to these deals starting today, November 20. Deals open to the public on November 24, and end on Monday, November 30.
For more details, visit Xbox.com/black-friday.